aragorn_reader: (Default)
[personal profile] aragorn_reader
“The Ties of Family” by Larner
42 chs. + author’s notes

Frodo’s impact on the people of Gondor and Arnor after his departure. I didn’t think that this story would have much Aragorn at first, but when I sampled it at Ch. 10, I found out how wrong I was. Same universe as “The King’s Commission” and “The Choice of Healing.”

Stories of Arda
http://www.storiesofarda.com/chapterlistview.asp?SID=3768

Date: 2005-07-02 08:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ainu-laire.livejournal.com
I'm reading 'The King's Commission' right now. I'm not sure how much Aragorn it will have in it... I hope a lot. I'm really enjoying it; it's hard to come across good 4th Age stories. Indeed, only a couple fics come in mind, like Aragornwriter's 'I want more', Timmy2222's 'The Castle Part 1 and 2', and 'Twilight of the Gods' by KatzillaTimmy2222.

Speaking of fan fics, must get back to working on this Aragorn piece that is not cooperating XD

Date: 2005-07-02 09:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aragorn-reader.livejournal.com
I'm not sure how much Aragorn ["The King's Commission"] will have in it . . .
All I can say is that there was plenty of perfectly in-canon Aragorn to satisfy me! There are some great moments.

Hm, wondering if those Orcs who've captured Aragorn and Legolas will be wearing pink in the next chapter of "The Writer's Mind" . . .

Date: 2005-07-02 09:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ainu-laire.livejournal.com
:o You're reading that?!

Aragorn: *starts snickering*

*thwaps him* Well, that was a bit of a shock. Didn't know you were reading it.

Date: 2005-07-02 09:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] aragorn-reader.livejournal.com
Yeah, Mandy's all right, you know?

I really like your Aragorn muse and Staff Elf, too!

Date: 2005-07-02 09:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ainu-laire.livejournal.com
Hehe, yea, she's all right :P

Gotta love my muses. *huggles them*

Staff Elf: *struggles to get away*

Aragorn: Resistance is futile.

Profile

aragorn_reader: (Default)
aragorn_reader

March 2008

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 19th, 2026 05:51 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios